Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wicked Merchandise

This is for my friend Jas, who wanted to see all my Wicked merchandise, and I realised this was the best way to do it.
I think this is everything, I went through my whole house to make sure I didn't miss anything. It looks like more than it is, I have friends who have more than this, but we here go:

My WICKED puzzle- still incomplete after 2 weeks because the black bits are really hard!

Poster from Sydney

all my WICKED stuff. Down the front are my t-shirts, hoodie, jacket, programs and 2013 calendar

Close up of the other stuff- hats, mugs, jewellery, books, CDs, glitter globes, Chistery, laynard, magnet, keychain, pen, notebook.

The ozsome canvas my friend Nerrida gave me as a moving/housewarming present.

The streamers are from No one mourns the Wicked. I picked them up  in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment