Monday, November 19, 2012

Wicked links

Just a few links to articles relating to Wicked I've found and wanted to share.

1. 5 Reasons The Greatest Movie Villain Ever is a "Good" Witch: I never ever get tired of reading this article. Of course, if I had read this before seeing Wicked, I probably would have been like "No. Just No." But after seeing Wicked, it's funny. Because in some ways, the author has a point!
Anyway, it was this article that led me to finding Cracked.com, which is a hilarious website.

2. 9 Famous Movie Villains Who Were Right All Along: Again, if you had told me before I saw Wicked that the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz might have had a point, I wouldn't have listened. But again, it's true!

3. This sums up every problem I have with the Wicked novel: Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment