Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A favour to ask

OK, believe me when I know how dumb this sounds. I know it's stupid and in the grand scheme of things, probably not that important. And I know some of you don't have any belief in God at all and this is going to sound even dumber than it already does.

But I have a favour to ask.

I am currently having computer issues.

Now, if I lose anything, I will be devastated. I have all my photos, music and so much stuff on this computer. Not least of all, my current in-progress fics.

This is the stuff that is most irreplacable. Most of my photos are on FB, most of my music backed up. Most of the in-progress fics are just summaries, except for my current one- 40 Weeks. I have checked and the most current backed-up copy I have found is up to chapter 17. I was, until now, on chapter 19. So, I could rewrite the last few chapters, but well... I was pretty happy with the first draft.

So, as lame and unimportant as this sounds, could you please- say a prayer, cross your fingers, wish on a star, whatever ... can we just send out some positive hope and karma that I can save all my stuff?

1 comment:

  1. If you want, you can send the important shit to me in attachments for safe keeping?

    ReplyDelete