Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Dream Birthday Tweet List

So, it's my birthday in 21 days (May 23rd, for those who suck at maths) *cue cheering and applause*. I will be 22 years old, and well... I love birthdays. Specifically, my birthday, haha.

Since I got twitter, one thing that I look forward to is the possibility of getting birthday messages from some of my favourite celebrities.

When I turned 20, I got tweets from Alyson Hannigan (from Buffy, American Pie, How I met your mother) which thrilled me, because she's actually a big star (which means I don't have to explain who she is to most people when I mention her).

My tweet from Alyson Hannigan
I also got a message from Andrew Sims, who is one of the hosts of the Harry Potter podcast I listen to, Mugglecast and who I actually share a birthday with, except he's a year older!

My tweet from Andrew Sims
When I turned 21 last year, I only got one.. mostly because I didn't try that hard to get any, haha. But the one I got was from Tim Campbell, who I am a huge fan of, and it completely made my day!

My tweet from Tim Campbell

So, I decided it would be fun this year to put together a Dream Birthday Tweet List! Here it is (in no particular order):
  1. Delta Goodrem (this is unlikely, because it took me 3 years to get a tweet off Delta, but it's my list and I love her!)
  2. Idina Menzel (also unlikely, but if you're going to dream- dream big, I say!)
  3. Tim Campbell
  4. David Harris
  5. Elisa Colla
  6. Suzie Mathers
  7. Gretel Scarlett
  8. Lucy Durack
  9. James D Smith
  10. Ryan Sheppard (yes, #3-10 are all Wicked related... technically, Idina and even Delta could be too, haha).
  11. Michael Weatherly (Tony from NCIS)
  12. Lea Michele (once again unlikely!)
I reserve to right to edit this list any time in the next 21 days ;)

EDITED ON 8/5/2012: Carrie Underwood. (Just because I'm not used to her being on Twitter, LOL)

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty fine list you got your self Miss Carlie!! I think it's a great list for you and I really hope that you get tweets from everyone, no matter how unlikely cause you deserve it! Wanna know my list? If not, don't read :P

    1. Lucy Durack
    2. Suzie Mathers
    3. Gretel Scarlett
    4. Delta Goodrem
    5. David Harris
    6. Zooey Deschanel
    7. Elisa Colla
    8. Penny Mcnamee
    9. Idina Menzel
    10. Kristin Chenoweth
    11. Christi (off Dance Moms)
    12. The 1D boys (especially Niall or Louis)

    Thats about it! So lets hope I have twitter back by then, or else you guys will have to organize it ;)

    Anyway good luck and I would retweet and help you if I could! Love you!

    ReplyDelete