Monday, December 17, 2012

30 Songs on Shuffle

This was another trending topic on twitter a little while ago I thought would be fun!

  1. Enchanted- Taylor Swift
  2. Raining Diamonds- Ricki-Lee
  3. Grown Up Christmas List- Lucy Durack and Rob Mills
  4. Dear Old Shiz- Wicked
  5. Knocked Out- Delta Goodrem
  6. Child of the Universe (Acoustic)- Delta Goodrem
  7. Finale- Wicked
  8. Need You Now- Glee
  9. Asleep on the Wind- Idina Menzel
  10. Curtain Calls/Tomorrow Reprise- Annie Cast
  11. Here's to Us- Glee
  12. My Wild Frontier- Faith Hill
  13. You Will Only Break My Heart (Live)- Delta Goodrem
  14. Haunted (Live)- Taylor Swift
  15. Predictable- Delta Goodrem
  16. Don't rain on my parade (Live)- Glee
  17. This is the moment- Anthony Warlow
  18. O Come All Ye Faithful- Delta Goodrem
  19. War on love- Delta Goodrem
  20. New York State of Mind- Glee
  21. Who Knew- P!nk
  22. Believe Again- Delta Goodrem
  23. Have a little faith in me- Mandy Moore
  24. The Wizard and I- Wicked Australia (Jemma Rix)
  25. Sparks Fly (Live)- Taylor Swift
  26. Thank Goodness- Wicked
  27. Possessionless- Delta Goodrem
  28. We Can- Leann Rimes
  29. Suddenly- Leann Rimes
  30. Fragile- Delta Goodrem
Um... so yeah... I have a lot of Delta on my iPod! And Wicked.

1 comment: