Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope everyone has a happy holiday.

I'm thinking of my Grandad today, and know a lot of my friends will be thinking of people they've lost this year, so I'm sending good thoughts out to everyone.

Be safe, be happy, and tell me what you got for Christmas!

Just in case anyone's interested, here's what I got:

  1. Season 1 of Gilmore Girls on DVD
  2. Season 1 of SMASH on DVD
  3. The Rescuers Down Under (Disney) on DVD
  4. A Bug's Life on DVD
  5. iTunes
  6. A cinema gift card
  7. A milkshake maker
  8. A Vase/candle thingy.
  9. Chocolate
  10. A bag
  11. A bracelet
  12. Pajamas
I think that's all!

Also, a very Happy Birthday to the amazing Jemma Rix, who turns 28 today! And really, if I have to explain who that is, I don't know you people.

1 comment:

  1. you got SMASH? Lucky, it doesn't come out in the states until January 8th

    ReplyDelete