Sunday, October 28, 2012

Writing Update

I'm in a unique situation at the moment, one that hasn't happened many times before and never for a Wicked fanfiction.

I'm writing a story at the moment that has a firmly fixed number of chapters. There is no way I can decide to add or remove chapters at any time during the writing process.

I can tell you right now that my current fic 40 Weeks will be 40 chapters.

This means that it's really easy for me to give you updates so you know how far I am into the story and how close I am to finishing.

Well, as of today I am on chapter... 18.

Yes, I still have another 22 chapters to go. And at this stage, I can't tell you (even a rough estimate) when you can expect this story to be finished and uploaded. All I can say is that, hopefully it will be up by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment