Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Official Harry Potter Ranking List:

So, this past weekend I had a Harry Potter movie marathon, and it was awesome.

I've always known that Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite novel in the series, but I've always had a hard time deciding my favourite movie.

I decided this was the perfect opportunity to decide once and for all! Without further ado, here is the list (I've also listed the books in case anyone's interested):

HARRY POTTER BOOKS:
  1. Prisoner of Azkaban
  2. Goblet of Fire
  3. Philosopher's Stone
  4. Half-Blood Prince
  5. Deathly Hallows
  6. Order of the Phoenix
  7. Chamber of Secrets
HARRY POTTER MOVIES:
  1. Goblet of Fire
  2. Prisoner of Azkaban
  3. Half-Blood Prince
  4. Philosopher's Stone
  5. Deathly Hallows (Part 2)
  6. Order of the Phoenix (AN. This would be further down the list, but it has lots of Sirius in it, so it gets bonus points)
  7. Chamber of Secrets
  8. Deathly Hallows (Part 1)
I'm happy to hear anyone else's own favourites if you want to share!

4 comments:

  1. My favourite movie ranking would be as follows:

    1. Goblet of Fire (always been my favourite!)
    2. Deathly Hallows (Part 2)
    3. Chamber of Secrets (I don't know why...)
    4. Half blood Prince
    5. Deathly Hallows (Part 1)
    6. Prisoner of Azkaban
    7. Order of the Phoenix
    8. Philosophers Stone (I just really didn't like the first movie...)

    Unfortunately I haven't read all the books so I dont have a list for that (yet)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have been trying to find an appropriate post to comment on. Because it would be pretty stupid to talk about HP on a Wicked post and whatever! So here I am, on a HP post asking you "oh-so" kindly to add me on Pottermore. I know you have an account! My user name is SicklePurple29492 :D I'm in Slytherin! Please add me! Even if you don't go on or whatever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Ok. And so you know who I am, I'm ProphecyFlame59. I don't go on too often, though!

    ReplyDelete