Sunday, February 12, 2012

5th annual Wicked awards

OMO.

I am literally shaking right now.

When I first heard that I was being nominated for several awards in the Fifth Annual Wicked Awards I was amazed.
To know that people loved my stories that much was an amazing and surreal concept to me.

Then when I was shortlisted and I saw who I was up against, I was even more amazed. I was up against so many of my favourite stories and authors I never imagined I'd actually win.
But being nominated was absolutely amazing.

And when I got an email today and checked the winners, I actually gasped out loud and my hands are still shaking as I type this.

Here's the complete list at the end of voting:
1st:
Best Author
Best Romance Author
Best Angst (Get it Right)
Best AU (One night with the King)

2nd:
Best Fiyeraba (One night with the King)
Best Overall Fic (May I not lose you)

3rd:
Best Fiyeraba (Taking Chances)
Best Fiyeraba (Far Longer than Forever)
Best Overall Fic (Taking Chances)

I just... am speechless. But thank you so, so much to everyone who voted for me!
It means so much.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I nominated you. You so deserved it. I was very pleased to be able to help even choose the name for May I Not Lose You. You are a pleasure to work with, if even for a little while, and your work is truly inspiring and honest. Congratulations. :D

    ReplyDelete