Monday, May 20, 2013

Flying Without Wings

I love, love , love this song. In that, it is on the list of songs that I will one day give my future husband as a final option as a song to use in our wedding (because I have too many songs I absolutely love and want to use in my wedding, and this way he kinda gets a say, LOL).

I've been wanting to use it as a Fiyeraba (or just a fic really) for a while now, and I did sort of use it in a House fic I wrote, Twenty Three Minutes a few years ago, but wasn't sure how it would turn out.

I love the Westlife version, but the first time I heard it was when Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden sang it on her Visualise tour DVD and it's just... beautiful. It feels more like a love duet than the original version, and I can listen to it constantly. I'm including both clips below- feel free to offer your thoughts in the comments below!

Westlife version: Flying Without Wings


Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden version: Flying Without Wings



No comments:

Post a Comment