Saturday, May 18, 2013

2013 Dream Birthday Tweet List

Yes, it's that wonderful time of year again when I make up a dream list of those celebrities who in a perfect world, I could get a birthday tweet from on my birthday (which on Thursday, FYI ;) The 23rd)!

I was completely stunned and thrilled last year when I received (thanks to the efforts of my beautiful friends) actually several tweets from some of my favourite and the most lovely and generous Australian theatre performers.

Now, half the fun of this is just listing people (celebrities) I love and admire- no matter how unrealistic. It's a dream list. So here we go:


  1. Delta Goodrem
  2. Tim Campbell
  3. David Harris
  4. Elisa Colla
  5. James D Smith
  6. Jemma Rix (OK, she doesn't actually have twitter, but it would still be awesome. Plus, her husband does).
  7. Rob Mills
  8. Erika Heynatz
  9. Michael Weatherly
  10. Idina Menzel
  11. Gretel Scarlett
  12. Lucy Durack 
  13. Carrie Underwood
I had 13 on my list last year, so I thought I'd keep it at that number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment