Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Game! Pick 5 TV shows you love before reading the questions

Pick 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions.
1. Glee
2. FRIENDS
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. NCIS
5. Bones

1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Rachel Green

2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Oh, that's hard.... least favourite... Probably Artie. He just really annoys me sometimes.

3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?

Another hard question! Anything involving Tony! Bonus if there's a Tony/Gibbs scene. Um, I'm going to say... "Baltimore", because I love seeing how Tony and Gibbs met. Although this would be easier if it was "favourite episode of each season.

4. What is your favorite season of 5?

Um... I'm going to say... season 2 (but I love them all) just because it's where we first meet Dr Gordon Gordan Wyatt, and Stephen Fry is the bomb. Plus, Zack is still around.

5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Sheldon and everyone!!! LOL

6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Can I say Ross and the Copy Place Girl? (AKA Chloe)

7. How long have you watched 1? 
Probably since mid way through season 1.

8. How did you become interested in 3?
When I read Kaley Cuoco was going to be in it. I loved her in 8 Simple Rules for dating my teenage daughter (I have never cried so much in a TV show then when John Ritter died), and it sounded funny.

9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Michael Weatherly!!!!!! (But I love them all).

10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
If I'm staring at my DVD shelf and had to pick one.... probably FRIENDS. It never gets old.

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?

The Big Bang Theory. Simply because there's more.

12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Um... probably Abby. 

13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?

Booth? It was sad enough when he fake died! But he'd probably actually get shot.

14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?

Big Bang meets NCIS.... I can only imagine how Gibbs would take to Sheldon.

15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but a good couple.
Rachel and Blaine. IT SAYS UNLIKELY!!!!! I think Blaine being gay covers that. Mostly because I love Lea Michele and Darren Criss. And they sorta went there in "Blame it on the alcohol" anyway!

16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?

Um... when Zack was in it, I probably would have said BONES (not that I don't love all the squinterns... still upset they killed Vincent Nigel-Murray).
But the Big Bang Theory cast wins.

17. Which has the better soundtrack, 2 or 4?
FRIENDS. Who doesn't still sing along to "I'll be there for you"? (And if you're my sister, do the clapping bit too).

No comments:

Post a Comment