Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Convos with my 2 yr old- the Kate Reinder episode

Convos with my 2 year old is where a guy transcribes funny/random conversations with his daughter (who is now 3, but whatevs), and then re-enacts them, with a friend of his playing the part of his daughter.

I found it last year and loved it, because I love funny things little kids do/say, and the re-enactments make it funnier and more random.

I was watching the latest episode, and I caught the name Kate Reinders in the credits, and I was like- 'wait, that name is familiar. I think she was in Wicked.' (The majority of US theatre people I know of have been in Wicked). 

A quick Google search to confirm, and here we are. Here is the video for those who want to see it! Check out the series! It's pretty awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment