Thursday, January 2, 2014

Don't Tell the Bride: The Wedding Dress

Fiyero's choice:

I was going to be mean and make you guys wait to see the actual dress, but I decided to be nice. And I was originally going to post pictures of every dress considered, but let's be honest, you only want to see the dress, right?

OK, here is the dress Fiyero picks for Elphaba:

THE dress. 


The veil/fascinator. Like I wrote,
I didn't want to take away from the back of the dress.

The shoes- AKA Elphaba's something blue. 



Elphaba's choice:

And here is Elphaba's choice of a dress. I wanted something simple and modest yet fancy enough for a wedding.

Elphaba's choice. Simple and elegant. 

3 comments:

  1. Gaaah I love those! Especially Fiyero's choice - the back is so beautiful! I like Elphaba's, too, though that one is very... Elphaba ^_^.
    AND THOSE SHOES. OMO I WANT THOSE SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiyeros got style! I love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete