Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Don't Tell the Bride: The Cake

So, the cake.
I knew immediately that Fiyero was going to pick a cake that was a bit fancy and something non-traditional. And I knew Elphaba was going to pick something very simple. And I knew Fiyero was going to pick chocolate, because there is nothing better.

Fiyero's choice:

The cake Fiyero actually picks

Chocolate with pearls.

I did like the tree

Love is in the air

Elphaba's choice:


The one she picks
Pink goes good with green! I did like the use of rings on top of the cake though.

Flowers


1 comment:

  1. These cakes are looking so wonderful and tempting too. Especially cake picked by Fiyero is so unique. I just loved his wedding cake choice. Now I will book similar cake for my wedding at New York wedding venues. I am sure everyone gonna love this cake design.

    ReplyDelete