Sunday, December 29, 2013

Don't Tell the Bride: Wedding Venues

Fiyero:

Basically, when I was googling wedding venues, a bridge popped up and I thought it was pretty cool. Between my actually having the idea and writing it, the bridge involved into something like the bridge at Hogwarts in the Harry Potter movies.

The original picture that gave me the idea

Another picture
The Harry Potter bridge. 

Elphaba:
The Ozian Historical Museum isn't really based on one place in particular. I think I stole the idea of getting married in a museum from The Vow, but I made it a history museum, not an art museum.
If I had to pick a real place it resembles in my head, it would have to be the National Museum in Singapore, because wow, that is a gorgeous building.

The Museum in Singapore

dome ceiling thing.



I also really like fancy staircases. I have no idea why.

So, kinda like that, but with more columns and frescoes and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment