Friday, July 27, 2012

Dancing with a broken heart

So, yesterday, Delta Goodrem's new single Dancing with a broken heart was realeased to radio (still a week before I can actually buy it, unfortunately).

We heard a 10 second snippet of it back in June, during Delta's 60 Minutes interview and it sounded like it was going to be a ballad. As Delta knows how to rock a ballad, I was excited.

And then I heard the song. Wow. Just goes to show that 10 years into her career, Delta can still surprise us! DWABH is not exactly a ballad, but it could be so easily. She's gone with something a little different, and the song has a bit of an modern electronic sound (according to an article I read- I'm not really good at describing musical sounds).

But I love it! And I could easily see Delta beginning her concert with this song- it fits in with the whole theatrical entrance thing she's done for her past 2 tours.

Any other Delta fans out there? Do you love Dancing with a broken heart?

Or listen below!

No comments:

Post a Comment