Thursday, September 26, 2013

Just a few things of interest

The first thing is that I made this the other night after the mind-blowing reaction to chapter 39 of Come What May.


A politer way of saying "chill the hell out" ;)
Also, some of you who follow me on twitter may remember (The Resident Artichoke already mentioned it!) that I posted this photo on twitter as I was writing the last chapter of CWM, and some people.... kinda freaked out:

The sentence written here may not actually exist

Um... yeah. I wrote that as a joke and tweeted it to mess with everyone's heads. Just to make you think there may not be a happy ending this time. Of course there is though.


The other thing is that during the week I was interviewed by Dimple for her series of "Wicked Interviews" basically where other fanfic authors are interviewed and then the author writes a one-shot at the end of the chapter.

You can check out my interview and one-shot here and review it!

No comments:

Post a Comment