Tuesday, January 8, 2013

6th Annual Wicked Awards

Today nominations were announced for the 6th Annual Wicked Awards on fanfiction.net.

And I was honoured and touched by the amount of nominations I recieved, and in some cases, pleasantly surprised!

Thank you to everyone who nominated me or one of my stories. It really means a lot to me that you guys like reading them, and honestly, it's super exciting and humbling to even be nominated.

Here  is the link to the full list of nominations, but as per request by a friend, who asked "which categories/stories are you nominated in for when I go to vote?" here is my list:

Best Author
Best Angst Author
Best AU (Out of the Blue)
Best Drabble/Oneshot (Public Enemy Number One) [This was the pleasant surprise, but I'm thrillified!]
Best General (You've Got Mail)
Best Fiyeraba (Stranger to Myself)
                      (Out of the Blue)
                      (You've Got Mail)
                      (40 Weeks)
Best Overall Fic (Out of the Blue)
                         (Stranger to Myself)
                         (You've Got Mail)

Thank you again to everyone who nominated me! You all totally made my day!

1 comment:

  1. I hope You've got mail wins. my favorite, followed by one night with the king, mostly cuz I love the story of Esther

    ReplyDelete