Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Blog

I forgot to post about this during the holidays, so here it is.

If you read this regularly, or read The Ghost of Kiamo Ko, (or more specifically, the ANs for GoKK) you'll know I've had issues recently. Mental health stuff.

During the holidays I was officially diagnosed with anxiety and depression, and referred to a psychologist.

Because of this, I wanted to document the journey/experience/whatever you want to call it. But I didn't want to bum everyone out on this blog about it, preferring to keep the focus on my writing, musicals, life, etc.

So I am introducing To Turn on the Light, my new blog, specifically about this part of my life.



 I'd be really grateful if you check it out. It's not much yet, but hopefully that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment