Thursday, September 6, 2012

Holiday plans

We have 2 weeks until school holidays!

I'm super excited, mostly because I get to go home. I haven't seen my family all term, and I really miss my parents and siblings.

This is the first holidays this year that I'm not travelling anywhere, but I'm still planning to do heaps.

The first weekend I'm having an entire musical weekend! We're seeing Legally Blonde the musical on Saturday night, and then on Sunday we're seeing a local performance of Beauty and the Beast the musical!

And the second weekend is my cousin's wedding. The guy she's marrying is lovely, and she's my oldest female cousin, so I'm really excited and happy for her. Plus, it means I get to see the rest of my family, which I don't get to do too often. This will be the first time I've seen my cousins and aunts and uncles since my grandfather's funeral in February, which hopefully won't be too sad.

Other than that, I'm just looking forward to relaxing and catching up with friends. I've already got plans for a day with Nerrida :)

I always say I'm going to do heaps of writing in the holidays... and I never get as much done as I hope to. But we'll see! It would be nice to make some headway on 40 weeks; I've kind of stalled lately due to lack of time and motivation. Plus, it's slow moving until I get to a certain point.

No comments:

Post a Comment